Pages

And the Winners Are...

Back to the Barnstable County Fair! I took some snapshots of the winning skeins and projects. Maybe you could say I was just scoping out the competition....Talk about yummy- and great uniformity. I do have to say, however, that most of the work I've seen from the blogcrew would win by a more-than-safe margin. Here's the blue-ribbon and red-ribbon finalists in the woolly bear category (of course I just made that up.) I thought they were just lovely, but of course that's because they were in their natural shades, which are my favorite.Then they had some adorable blankets and sweaters. Again, I say we could all offer some serious competition...

Tomorrow perhaps I'll give you a peek at my favorite quilts from the fair...



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

very inspiring