Pages

Ten Things About Me

Things that make me a strange little bugger:

1. I don't eat ice cream. I don't even like it. Eating it feels more like punishment that a prize.
2. Watching TV is a sure way to put me to sleep.
3. I just learned that my favorite movie growing up was "The Last Unicorn." I watched it again just last week to discover its absolutely terrible. Even I can sing better than that unicorn/princess. I'm also upset about how mean she was to that prince.
4. I can't sing to save my life.
5. I'm learning to play the violin instead.
6. I make my dog wear sunglasses in the Jeep, not as much to protect his eyes, but just because Doggles are so damn cool.
7. I love to fish, hike, camp, and kayak. But I also love shoe shopping, facials and seaweed wraps. Just full of contradictions...
8. I have NEVER been to a Patriot's game (do ya' hear me, Phil??? Can you hear me?!).
9. I don't think I will ever knit socks. Unfortunately, I hardly ever wear socks. But I envy the colorful pairs I see online every day. Must learn to wear socks...
10. I'm not really blonde. I don't have a clue what my true color is, so don't ask.

4 comments:

maryse said...

i think it's funny that your dog will wear the doggles.

Vicki Knitorious said...

Way too cute. ; )

Nora said...

I don't knit socks either. If I wear them in the winter, they must be knee socks, not the anemic ankle high socks that proliferate knitting. And for work, it is light knee highs or nothing. The only time I really get into socks is lounging around the house. Fortunately a knitting friend has made me two pairs but I cannot bring myself to knit them.

Anonymous said...

im your mother and I did'nt even know you disloked ice cream. sorry I forced it on you all these years.