Pages

Adam's First Christmas



Can ours be this cute? Oh please please? This is baby Adam in his PJ's, one of the latest additions to our Kappa Delta Phi circle of friends (but more like family.)

Oh, how things have changed. Last saturday as we all gathered for a Christmas party, we gingerly stepped around the house to avoid all the wandering and tottering kids one of us was muttering, "What in the world are we going to do in ten years when we all have crabby teenagers..."
We won't think of that now. I know it will happen in the blink of an eye (and that scares me!), but for now just look at the little darling! Merry Christmas Adam, Joseph, Lauren, and Nicholas. We will have a new playmate for you soon!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Awwww - he's so cute!!! Crabby teenagers in ten years - funny! Yes. let's not think of that now. :)

Anonymous said...

ohmyGodteenagersareanightmare. Seriously.

My daughter hates my very existence right now because I wouldn't let her call her boyfriend last night - she was all mouthy and obnoxious to me in front of friends and then decided to be 'sorry' AFTER she found out that she lost phone privileges. I can't wait 'til she becomes human again - when she's like 25 or something. *sigh*

Oh sorry, I hope I didn't scare you, hehehe ;o)

Anonymous said...

don't think about crabby teenagers remember there is always boarding school. ho ho ho