Pages

Everything But the Kitchen Sink sweatahhhh


Finally, I untangled myself from the mess of nursing, cleaning, and arranging tiny socks in order to finish this project! From Yarnplay, which was given to me as a Christmas gift, and I have to say the pattern was very well written and easy to follow. As you see, I even made a little change in the sleeves, since this FO was completed in the Spring, so I could wear it in the milder weather. Thanks to Lisa, the designer!
And there's the red hair! It's a lot brighter in the sun. And my little not-quite-a-schoolgirl but definitely not-a-sloppy-mommy haircut. Its funny that it took two weeks to get a photo, and it had to be taken in the mirror when all is said and done. But once you have that bebe, no one has the camera on you anymore! I certainly don't mind!


7 comments:

Martha said...

I like the red hair! Very flattering.

Carole Knits said...

The hair looks terrific but so different. I wouldn't have recognized you on the street!

clothesknit said...

the top looks great...very flattering!

Anonymous said...

You and sweater are looking terrific!

Anonymous said...

Great sweater - and the hair! ooo la la!

Anonymous said...

good job on the colors love it!

Angie said...

You and the sweater look wonderful. Glad to see another nursing mom, keep up the good work.