Pages

Burn Baby Burn



Slowly but surely I have been working away at my cabled wristwarmers. The wool my mother spun is easy to work with, but will be very very warm! Had I the motivation to start over I would probably ease up the twist on the cable, and do only one cable on each arm instead of three, as the yarn is very dense. I'm going to find great use for these, as they will be perfect for those days where it is to warm to wear a winter coat, but too cool in the morning to get away without one. More pictures to come as I slog along between feedings and diaper changes...
I've been thinking a lot about the EBTKS sweater. As I have been working on the first sleeve, I'm not a big fan of the bulkiness-it works for the body, but the last thing I need right now are chunky-lookin' arms. So with a little bit of experimentation, I may attempt to short-sleeve it. Still mulling it over though...


In the meantime I wanted to share the dinner and a show we received at New Tokyo over the weekend.


I love hibachi...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm I"m hungry

Anonymous said...

Yum! Hibachi is my favorite!

Martha said...

How was the New Tokyo? We drove by last weekend and wondered about it.