Pages



I left my damn camera at home! If I hadn't, you would see crazy babe and bloglessSharon with wild animals. But you will soon. I promise. And I will be here more often. Another promise.


So I was talking about kids with someone this weekend, which I constantly do now that I have one. You would think I was the expert on mommyhood the way i talk, but really am more an example of what NOT to do. I'm sure other parents are horrified by us. But we lucked out. Somehow we ended up with a foolproof child, and no matter how hard I try to screw this parenting thing up, the more wonderful he is. Or maybe he's just a nut like me, which is wonderful in my eyes.


But I was sayin' KIDS.
Aw hell. Lost my train of thought.
Just look at the cute baby.
And I'll find something knitworthy to talk about tomorrow.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's an angel and you are a GREAT mommy!

Anonymous said...

wheres the penguin?