Pages

It's All About The Tunes

Pardon me while I humblebrag, but there are just three days, one class, and a crazy 12K between me and this:



To get there is going to require a little bit of mental fortitude and some great tunes, so I'm going to share with you my latest run compilation, guaranteed to keep you running, and with a big smile on your face. Enjoy!

1. Player (feat. Chris Brown) -Tinashe
2. Secrets (Radio Edit) - Tiesto & KSHMR
3. Last Chance - Kaskade & Project 46
4. Five More Hours - Deorro & Chris Brown
5. Headlights (feat. Ilsey) - Robin Schultz
6. Can't Stop Playing - Dr. Kucho! & Gregor Salto
7. The Veldt (radio edit) - Deadmau5
8. Help Our Souls (Urban Contact Remix) - Nihils
9. Language - Porter Robinson
10. Dancing In My Head (Tom Hangs Remix) -Eric Turner & Avicii
11. On My Way -Axwell Ingrosso
12. Zonk -Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman
13. Levels -Avicii
14. King -Years & Years
15. Hello -Martin Solveig & Dragonette
16. SLVR -Steve Angello & Sadko
17. Love Myself -Hailee Steinfeld
18. Fun -Pitbull
19. Lean On -Major Lazer




0 comments: