Pages

Now That's Pinteresting

I should be packing.


I should be packing right now.


Because at 9:45 tomorrow we are boarding a plane to the luxurious island of Koh Samui for a long weekend retreat.

Instead, I am sharing photos of our version of a very popular Pinterest project, and babbling about Chinatown. You see, our nanny thought I was going crazy farang-style when we were walking through Chinatown and I went berserk over finding these wee bags of clear pony beads. So dirt cheap. She says, "what are you going to do with those?" and gave me the look of pretend comprehension when I yammered about suncatchers.

Fast forward a few days later, and now we both agree that we must go back and find more of these beads. She's hoping to make some for herself.

Score a point for the crazy farang.

0 comments: